“In addition to taking a number of her group classes & small-group private sessions over the years, Kelley worked with me one on one through my pregnancy. Her thoughtful, researched, individually tailored approach helped me throughout the 9 months immensely. I felt strong, flexible & ready to meet the experience of birth, in the way I wanted.” — Aidan, Connecticut
Supporting the birthers of my community through group classes & private lessons.
- In my home or I can come to you.
- I can provide all the props 🙂
- Class is 70 minutes long.
- This is a wonderful way to customize your practice with every new shift, development & need that comes along the way of your journey. Class will always provide nuggets of information pulled from my doula studies that can be helpful to you during your birth experience, not just your yoga practice. Postnatally, babies are welcome to be present during our time together.
- Perinatal private sessions are accessible, flexible & affordable. I am happy to work with you alone or invite up to 2 more friends to the session.
- Purchase lessons at a drop-in price or as a package. Email me here: firstname.lastname@example.org to request price points & schedule openings.
>> Prenatal Yoga<<
I believe that prenatal yoga provides many tools to be called upon during pregnancy & labor — from fostering connection with breath to physical & subtle body awareness, this practice can support a birther physically, mentally & spiritually.
In a commitment to both empower & nurture my prenatal students, I infuse accessible transitions, safe modifications & strengthening, with breath work, meditation & intentional rest. Combining my experience of prenatal yoga & doula studies, each thoughtful sequence strikes a balance of movement/stillness & empowerment/support.
>> Postnatal Yoga <<
I love to reconnect with students in the their postpartum stages to both see you on the other side of the big event and to get you started off into your new practice in a safe & supportive way.