Mindful Matriarch Prenatal Yoga (R-PYS)
with Kelley Voegelin (E-RYT 500, R-PYT) in South Portland, Maine
- Asana & pranayama for each trimester
- Contraindicated yoga
- High-risk & other conditions
- Modifications & sequencing
- Pelvic floor exercises
- Meditation & mudra
- Subtle Body
- The womb’s cycle & practices
- Birth choices & empowerment
- Anatomy & physiology of pregnancy & childbirth
- Creating a supportive space for prenatal students
- Practice teaching, feedback, practicum
- Observe prenatal classes
Price: Early Bird Price $1300 By Dec. 15th | $1350 Thereafter
Dates: 4 Weekends | Jan – April 2020
Fri, Jan. 31 — Sun, Feb. 2
Fri, Feb. 28 — Sun, Mar. 1
Fri, Mar. 27 — Sun, Mar. 29
Fri, Apr. 24 — Sun, Apr. 26
To request details + application, contact email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Jan 20th.
A pre-requisite for this training is that you have a minimum of 200 hours yoga training.